Note on Vegetarian/Vegan labels

The recipes labeled Vegetarian and/or Vegan may have references to animal products.

The animal products referred to are an optional protein source for omnivores, but not required for the actual recipe.

February 22, 2012

Lack of recipe posts

Folks, I apologize for the lack of recipes lately... I've not been happy with the photographs of the last few recipes I've created and have temporarily switched my focus to improving my food photography. I'm happy to say it's coming along nicely and you will see new, healthy & yummy recipes in the near future.

In the meantime, let me plug my photography site and general creative side site. :)

KesilisPhotography.com
LiveCreatively.net

Also, please note that this blog has a new URL, http://www.hdmb.net. The blogspot URL will automatically forward you here, but if I move to a new blog host, hdmb.net will always get you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment